Hell Soldiers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hell Soldiers

This our new Forum. I've created it to keep mates in touch with our dates to siege,epics and clan events. Thank You All

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hi all! (new bd in the houseee)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Deis

Deis

Hi all! (new bd in the houseee) Empty
PostSubject: Hi all! (new bd in the houseee)   Hi all! (new bd in the houseee) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 3:40 am

Hi all, I'm Deis, and I'm a BD lvl 50 at the moment!
I'm Portuguese, and sometimes i may disapear for several days , because I'm a student, so sometimes i need to focus on just that. So dont go wondering around, thinking I gave up or something like that tongue

I play L2 for 4 years now...but i'm steel kinda of noob in several things, but if anyone needs help with something count me in!

I guess this is all!

Cya in the game!

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

PostSubject: Re: Hi all! (new bd in the houseee)   Hi all! (new bd in the houseee) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 3:59 am

********* I love you
Back to top Go down
hariken/allucard

hariken/allucard

PostSubject: Re: Hi all! (new bd in the houseee)   Hi all! (new bd in the houseee) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 6:54 am

Welcome !!!

Hope to see you on soon , those days I always get Saarv on and trust me I'd preffer to see some dark elfs female Twisted Evil instead that ugly orc lol!

Feel free to ask for pt to you can get some power lvl at our exp pts , like saarv , he went to some with my pts and its lvl 75 alrdy Cool
Cya ingame
Back to top Go down
Deis

Deis

PostSubject: Re: Hi all! (new bd in the houseee)   Hi all! (new bd in the houseee) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 11:20 am

tnx for the offer!

I will ask for pt whenever i can, but usualy when I'm online, no one is! (LOL)
I end up playing solo, or making pt with Ice. (thats why my lvl is so low ) ...Kidding!!!!!

Tnx anyways , I appreciate the warm welcoming Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi all! (new bd in the houseee)   Hi all! (new bd in the houseee) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi all! (new bd in the houseee)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hell Soldiers :: Chit Chat-
Jump to: