Hell Soldiers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hell Soldiers

This our new Forum. I've created it to keep mates in touch with our dates to siege,epics and clan events. Thank You All

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Why you choose HS?

Go down 
+6
Moon
leddylxd // Sh0gUn
Limaozinho
cerberus1991
hariken/allucard
Admin
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Why you choose HS? Empty
PostSubject: Why you choose HS?   Why you choose HS? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 3:36 am

Let us know also your main class,subs and lvs
Back to top Go down
http://www.warsoldiers.forumeiros.com
hariken/allucard

hariken/allucard

Why you choose HS? Empty
PostSubject: Make here all oficial applies to join HellSoldiers in BFDR- eternal   Why you choose HS? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 8:44 pm

Plz post here all applies for invitation .
In ur apply remeber to write for us :
Why do u want to join us ,
Your class lvl as well subs and lvls ,
Where do u from and ur GMT ,
Make sure that u read clan rules alrdy and agree with it,
What do u expect from a clan and if possible some info about your l2 experience .
Thx in advance
Back to top Go down
cerberus1991

Why you choose HS? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why you choose HS?   Why you choose HS? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 7:38 am

I want to join HellSoldiers cause my real life friend MoonRay is in the clan and he sayd manny good thing about the clan and i decided to apply in HS. My main char is Zaribenqk Duelist lvl 77 +GW lvl 85 for subb Q i need only baium. My other char is Petifrutka Spellhowler lvl 47 and growing. Smile Im from Bulgaria my GMT is +2 i think ill ask moonray later to be sure Razz I expect only support from the clan like pt for lvl-ing,boss pt or pvp party Twisted Evil in exchange i can offer my support and help Very Happy i think this is all for now if some1 have any Questions can ask me in game or in forum
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Why you choose HS? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why you choose HS?   Why you choose HS? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 7:55 am

Quote :
want to join HellSoldiers cause my real life friend MoonRay is in the clan and he sayd manny good thing about the clan and i decided to apply in HS.

i have no problens with Moonray friends! Razz we are working hard to get one of the top clans of server!
but i do possible to make pt even to ppl have a liltle of fun while playing with us!

we surely have alot of work to stay in the top of server and hope have help of all our memebrs! ^^
Back to top Go down
Limaozinho

Limaozinho

Why you choose HS? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why you choose HS?   Why you choose HS? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 6:15 am

Maestro level 77,sub sword singer level 48 keep uploading

Experience : DA/SD/Titan /SH/Archmage , War Soldiers's clan lider on nanaki
Back to top Go down
leddylxd // Sh0gUn

leddylxd // Sh0gUn

Why you choose HS? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why you choose HS?   Why you choose HS? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 3:00 pm

Main: 77 Sword Muse future subclasses EE, HE, Necro

Previous experience: HK Tanker (including Olympiad) Nukers, Archers, healers, and Dominator (including Olympiad).

I'm from Brazil (GMT -3) Brasilia
Back to top Go down
moonray

Why you choose HS? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why you choose HS?   Why you choose HS? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 6:16 pm

Moonray
I joined the clan because I know some of the members and they are surely good at playing and friendly, clan will grow leaded by persons like in this one. So:
Class: Doombringer [78] / Alt: BladeDancer [60+] / Need only Baium for the main sub (my plan is to become Judicator)
Im from Bulgaria and aswell GMT+2
Have read clan rules and I agree with them almost
I expect from the clan to make me leader so I can take everything from wh
No, jokin'.. I expect nothing except activity, I don't expect help from clan but ofc. some would be good :} I would /and i do/ help the clan in any way :]
L2 experience: GH/GS/BD/DB/SoulHound not much but i progress Razz
Back to top Go down
SlasHda5

Why you choose HS? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why you choose HS?   Why you choose HS? Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 12:34 am

IGN : SickLunatick

I want to join this clan because some of my friends are already in it , besides i have faith in it. Smile
Class : Storm Screamer lvl 79.
Future Subclasses - Abyss Walker .
I expect from the clan to help each other and progress to be one of the top clans.

L2 Expirience : Not much but enuff... ;]
Back to top Go down
hariken/allucard

hariken/allucard

Why you choose HS? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why you choose HS?   Why you choose HS? Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 6:07 pm

SlasHda5 wrote:
IGN : SickLunatick

I want to join this clan because some of my friends are already in it , besides i have faith in it. Smile
Class : Storm Screamer lvl 79.
Future Subclasses - Abyss Walker .
I expect from the clan to help each other and progress to be one of the top clans.

L2 Expirience : Not much but enuff... ;]

I guess u r one of moonray friends , hes alrdy spoke with us about him friends and we alrdy had agree to him friends join us Wink
So pm Steelclash,me, kaory,witch/darkluna or limaozinho ingame for invitation .
We expect only activity and loyality from members , then we will can get on top clans asap .
Back to top Go down
CraftyDw

Why you choose HS? Empty
PostSubject: application about clan!!!   Why you choose HS? Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 12:09 am

CraftyDwarf...lvl 40...boundy hunter...i want clan because i am new in this server and i want some help by olders...**(i had been playing this server for 7 days)
Back to top Go down
hariken/allucard

hariken/allucard

Why you choose HS? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why you choose HS?   Why you choose HS? Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 1:13 am

CraftyDw wrote:
CraftyDwarf...lvl 40...boundy hunter...i want clan because i am new in this server and i want some help by olders...**(i had been playing this server for 7 days)
Well u didnt wrote where do u from , wht is ur L2 experience and so on but ill speak with u in game
Back to top Go down
ELFmagic

Why you choose HS? Empty
PostSubject: Join HellSoldiers   Why you choose HS? Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 2:17 am

Hi i want to join hell because i want to join a good cl with normal people Very Happy lol ;D ps i hate to register on site but still if i need i need Very Happy
Back to top Go down
hariken/allucard

hariken/allucard

Why you choose HS? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why you choose HS?   Why you choose HS? Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 2:19 am

see it didnt hurt u huh Wink
Rules are for everyone w/o exceptions soz Smile
Back to top Go down
ELFmagic

Why you choose HS? Empty
PostSubject: Join the hell soildiers   Why you choose HS? Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 2:20 am

I want to join this wonderfull magnificent cl because of the nice people and good players ;D
Back to top Go down
Naiya

Why you choose HS? Empty
PostSubject: Clan Application :)   Why you choose HS? Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 4:35 am

Character Name: Naiya
Main Class: Stormscreamer
Sub Class 1: Arcana Lord
Sub Class 2: Warcryer (In Process)
Sub Class 3: TBD
Noblese: Yes

Availability: Most weeknights btw 6pm and 11pm EST and weekend whenever necessary, just give me some heads up.
Previous Experience: Have played in several servers , mostly low rate 3x - 15x. Have spent the majority of my play time with two clans. The first broke up after about 3 years. The second around 2 years, some still remain here, though most of the founding members have since left this server.
I am very experienced with playing a Spellhowler. The Warlock and Warcryer are something new for me so I am still learning those. I was looking at an archer for my final sub but would be willing to change that if the Clan was in need of something else.
We are looking for a clan that is ok with our limited play schedule, has a willingness to work together and help each other. It has been some time since we have been able to participate in the typical clan activities, raids, sieges, 4S, HB, etc and would really like to get back into team play. I say we only because my boyfriend (Dread) will also be applying and we are kind of a package deal. You dont get one without the other Smile.
We are more than willing to help the clan out with spoiling, crafting, questing, etc. I hope that you will consider adding us to your clan.

Sincerely,

Kelly
aka Naiya
Back to top Go down
Dread

Why you choose HS? Empty
PostSubject: Looking for employment :)   Why you choose HS? Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 4:36 am

Character Name: Dread
Main Class: Duelist
Sub Class 1: Dreadnought
Sub Class 2: Cardinal (in process)
Sub Class 3: TBD

Availability: Most weeknights btw 6pm and 11pm EST and weekend whenever necessary. I do have to work some Saturday's but if something important is planned I may be able to work around it.
Previous Experience: Have played in several servers , mostly low rate 3x - 15x. Mostly focused on fighter classes Gladiator and Warlord. The Cardinal is new for me but I am really looking forward to playing this. Have been playing for about 5 years now with my girlfriend (Naiya) We have been with 2 clans over that period and enjoyed our time with both. The latest broke up about 6 months ago and we have been running around on our own since then. We are looking forward to getting back into a clan and doing group activities again. I really miss doing raids, sieges, exploring the higher lvl areas, etc.

We are looking for a clan that is ok with our limited play schedule, has a willingness to work together and help each other.I have partied with Moonray a few times and I appreciated the help from Witch and Steelclash at Barakiel. Thanks again. I like what I have seen from your clan and I hope that you will consider adding us. Please consider adding my pain in the ass friend Myzery also Smile

Sincerely,

Rob
aka Dread
Back to top Go down
Myzery

Why you choose HS? Empty
PostSubject: Will work for food :)   Why you choose HS? Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 4:37 am

Character Name: Myzery
Main Class: Spectraldancer
Sub Class 1: Sagittarius
Sub Class 2: Duelist (In process)
Sub Class 3: Cardinal (Not Started)

Availability: Most weeknights btw 6pm and 11pm EST and most weekends.
Previous Experience: Have played in several servers, both high and low rate for about 3 years. Mostly focused on the SpectralDancer. Have been playing with Dread and Naiya since I began and we have all spent most of our time with the same 2 clans. We have been on our own for a few months now and are looking to get back into clan life. Dread recommended Hellsoldiers and I have been in contact with Steelclash and SickLunatic. You guys sound like you would be a good fit and I hope you will consider adding me.

Thank you,

Ivan
aka Myzery
Back to top Go down
hariken/allucard

hariken/allucard

Why you choose HS? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why you choose HS?   Why you choose HS? Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 5:09 am

Nice apply Wink
We are lf ppl interested in team play and l2 experienced players.
Pm me ,steelclash, witch/darkluna or kaory/raijin ingame .
Back to top Go down
Moon
Admin
Moon

Why you choose HS? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why you choose HS?   Why you choose HS? Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 4:37 am

+1. Mates are always welcome Smile Thank you for the interest shown to our clan :}
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Why you choose HS? Empty
PostSubject: Sorry Myzery   Why you choose HS? Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 4:45 am

Myzery wrote:
Character Name: Myzery
Main Class: Spectraldancer
Sub Class 1: Sagittarius
Sub Class 2: Duelist (In process)
Sub Class 3: Cardinal (Not Started)

Availability: Most weeknights btw 6pm and 11pm EST and most weekends.
Previous Experience: Have played in several servers, both high and low rate for about 3 years. Mostly focused on the SpectralDancer. Have been playing with Dread and Naiya since I began and we have all spent most of our time with the same 2 clans. We have been on our own for a few months now and are looking to get back into clan life. Dread recommended Hellsoldiers and I have been in contact with Steelclash and SickLunatic. You guys sound like you would be a good fit and I hope you will consider adding me.

Thank you,

Ivan
aka Myzery

Srr Myzery.
I have Deleted your forum acc.
You have be accepted on forum beforo to join clan by mystake

Rules are clear,and it is for all.
I'll need to ask you to register again coz i couldnt temporary ban
(you have no posts)just while you is not a clan member.

srr for inconvenient
Back to top Go down
Ja1na

Why you choose HS? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why you choose HS?   Why you choose HS? Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 1:57 pm

1st of all i want to say hello to every one Smile
My main class is Storm Screamer 79 lvl and dont have sub classes yet(baium left... Smile ) I want to make support subs of clans choice(what are needed).Im looking mostly for Friendly clan and partyplay cuz im getting bored playing with that SPH solo Very Happy I will help the clan in any way i can (some items,party play whatever is needed Very Happy ) Im from Bulgaria +2GTM.This is my secound server im playing and dont have a lot of exp. but ill try to catch up :)If any other info is needed i didnt wrote here maybe in game will be easyer Smile
Back to top Go down
orlak

Why you choose HS? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why you choose HS?   Why you choose HS? Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 7:22 pm

hi ;]

nick:Orlak
class:spellhowler
nacionality: Lithuania
l2 experience: a year, maiby a bit more
why do i like to join your clan ? because i'm looking fore some new friends, new game experiance, and well... maiby a little help (its me first and only char) Smile
Back to top Go down
Moon
Admin
Moon

Why you choose HS? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why you choose HS?   Why you choose HS? Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 7:59 pm

You play for 1 year and this is your first char ? Very Happy [lvl 50] :}
Back to top Go down
DarkSilencePT

Why you choose HS? Empty
PostSubject: Application   Why you choose HS? Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 10:28 pm

In Game Nick : RoxStyLe
Main lvl: 61
Subs lvl: no subs :/ but I will get soon !
Nationality and if possible current GMT : Portuguese and my GMT is GMT 1+
About your l2 experience and why do u would like to join us : I play Lineage 2 since 5 years more or less, I like to enjoy myself, and I want to help my clan at all what it takes, I'm reliable, and I do not know: D have to find out, and I have friends there..

Peace!
Back to top Go down
Moon
Admin
Moon

Why you choose HS? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why you choose HS?   Why you choose HS? Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 11:47 pm

Ty for post Smile And ur class ? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Why you choose HS? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why you choose HS?   Why you choose HS? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why you choose HS?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hell Soldiers :: New Members Application-
Jump to: